Affordable Rentals >> Texas Housing and Apartments >> San Diego Apartments for Rent

Low Income Housing and Subsidized Apartments in San Diego, TX

Below is the listing of 3 affordable apartments and low-income housing in San Diego, TX. Some apartments listed here will require prospective residents to meet income eligibility requirements and other guidelines specific to a housing authority, and other properties will be open to all residents needing affordable housing.

The listings are not comprehensive, but we do strive to provide as many listings as available. Our goal is to provider our users with as many affordable housing opportunities as possible. If your property is not already listed, you can add your listing for free.

We welcome user reviews and corrections of property listings, as we strive to provide the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the listing below for more information.

Casa Real Iv - Subsidized, Low-Rent Apartment (for Elderly)
Location: San Diego, TX - 78384
Contact Phone: (361) 279-8310
Details: These units are based at 1001 Tovar Street in San Diego, TX. The rent is also based on 30% of the tenant’s adjusted annual income and the other 70% is subsidized by HUD. Eligibility is based on 62+ years of age, and income. A resident manager lives on site to promote and ensure safety, security and a good environment to all the tenants that live on site. Laundry facilities are within the complex for the convenience and comfort of the tenant. A community room is available to the tenants to congregate and socialize. REAL, Inc. makes available all other services to these tenants.
Chula Vista Apartments - Multi-Family Housing Rental (for Family)
Location: San Diego, TX - 78384
Contact Phone: (361) 279-3808
Details: Unit Amenities: Cable Ready; Carpet; Window Coverings; Refrigerator; Oven & Range; Water Included; Covered Entrance; Porch or Patio. Property Amenities: Off-Street Parking; Playground
Vaqueros Apartments - Subsidized, Low-Rent Apartment (for Family)
Location: San Diego, TX - 78384
Contact Phone: (361) 279-2104