Affordable Rentals >> Texas Housing and Apartments >> Benavides Apartments for Rent

Low Income Housing and Subsidized Apartments in Benavides, TX

Below is the listing of 1 affordable apartments and low-income housing in Benavides, TX. Some apartments listed here will require prospective residents to meet income eligibility requirements and other guidelines specific to a housing authority, and other properties will be open to all residents needing affordable housing.

The listings are not comprehensive, but we do strive to provide as many listings as available. Our goal is to provider our users with as many affordable housing opportunities as possible. If your property is not already listed, you can add your listing for free.

We welcome user reviews and corrections of property listings, as we strive to provide the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the listing below for more information.

Casa Real Iii - Multi-Family Housing Rental (for Elderly)
Location: Benavides, TX - 78341
Contact Phone: (361) 256-3110
Details: This complex is located on 100 Cenizo Circle in Benavides, TX. The rent is based on 30% of the person’s adjusted annual income. The other 70% is subsidized by the FMHA. To be eligible to live here one must be 62 years of age or over and/or handicapped/disabled. All apartments are on one level in a beautiful landscaped area. These apartments have a nurse call system in each for emergencies. A part time office manager and maintenance man are on the property to ensure safety, good living environment and security. A small community building is available to the tenants for socialization and congregation. All other REAL, Inc. services are available to these tenants.